Sun Xtender PVX-6720T Solar Sealed AGM Deep-Cycle Battery are VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Battery for Off Grid and Grid Tied Systems.
Recombinant gas Sun Xtender® Series solar batteries are low resistance, valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Designed for photovoltaic applications for superior & reliable solar power
- "T" terminals are copper alloy with silicon bronze bolts, nuts, & washers
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- No addition of electrolyte or water required
- Will not spill electrolyte in any attitude
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Sun Xtender® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT
Weight LB (KG):
||70 LB / 31.8 KG
10.28" x 7.06" x 9.92"
|Dimensions (+/- 2 mm):
||261mm x 176mm x 252mm
Nominal Capacity Ampere Hours @ 25℉ C (77 ℉) to 1.75 Volts per cell
|1 Hr. Rate
||2 Hr. Rate
||4 Hr. Rate
||8 Hr. Rate
||24 Hr. Rate
||48 Hr. Rate
||72 Hr. Rate
||100 Hr. Rate
||120 Hr. Rate
|Specifications are subject to change without notice. The data/information contained herein has been reviewed & approved for general release on the basis that this document contains no export controlled information.
|Sun Xtender Batteries Specification for the PVX-6720T, Click Here.
|Sun Xtender Batteries Drawings for the PVX-6720T, Click Here.