Sun Xtender PVX-2240T Solar Sealed AGM Deep-Cycle Battery are VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Battery for Off Grid and Grid Tied Systems. PVX-2240T is a popular 6 Volt battery used for applications as diverse as Street & Bus Stop Lighting, Traffic Arrow / Message Boards, Cathodic Protection, Grid Tied & Off Grid Homes, 2-Way Radio Repeaters, SCADA, Medical Refrigeration Clinics & Power for Remote Areas / Developing Nations, Parking Lot Lighting.
Recombinant gas Sun Xtender® Series solar batteries are valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Sun Xtender advanced AGM designs outperform flooded, gel and other AGM brands.
- The original AGM battery technology adopted by the military worldwide.
- Maintenance free. Never requires water replenishment.
- Never spills. Mount the Sun Xtender Battery on its side, upright, or on its end.
- Deep cycling designed with unique high density plate technology for superior reliability, more power, extended life cycle.
- Thicker pure lead calcium grids than the industry standard for more power, longer life.
- Proprietary PolyGuard separators prevent shorting from shock and vibration. Sun Xtender is the only manufacturer providing this layer of added protection.
- Low impedance design facilitates excellent charge acceptance. No current limit with controlled voltage charging.
- Sun Xtender products are fully charged at the factory, ready to install upon delivery and transport Hazmat EXEMPT.
Weight LB (KG):
||67 LB / 30.4 KG
10.28" x 7.06" x 9.92"
|Dimensions (+/- 2 mm):
||261mm x 179mm x 252mm
Nominal Capacity Ampere Hours @ 25℉ C (77 ℉) to 1.75 Volts per cell
|1 Hr. Rate
||2 Hr. Rate
||4 Hr. Rate
||8 Hr. Rate
||24 Hr. Rate
||48 Hr. Rate
||72 Hr. Rate
||100 Hr. Rate
||120 Hr. Rate
|Specifications are subject to change without notice. The data/information contained herein has been reviewed & approved for general release on the basis that this document contains no export controlled information.
|Sun Xtender Batteries Specification for the PVX-2240T, Click Here.
|Sun Xtender Batteries Drawings for the PVX-2240T, Click Here.