Sun Xtender PVX-2120L Solar Sealed AGM Deep-Cycle Battery are VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Battery for Off Grid and Grid Tied Systems. PVX-2120L is a popular 4D size wighing just 138 pounds. Used for applications such as Traffic Arrow / Message Boards, Cathodic Protection, Residential Grid Tied & Off Grid systems, 2-Way Radio Repeaters, SCADA, Medical Refrigeration Clinics & Power for Remote Areas / Developing Nations, Microwave Earth / Satellite Stations, Parking Lot Lighting.
Recombinant gas Sun Xtender® Series solar batteries are valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
- Designed for renewable energy applications for superior & reliable power when you need it.
- Corrosion free terminal connections allow for maximum conductivity.
- Maintenance free design means no spilling, no spewing, no watering.
- Install upright, on its side or end.
- Stackable with minimum required spacing ( see Sun Xtender Technical Manual for details ).
- Shockproof, high impact reinforced case restrains from bulging.
- PolyGuard protection used around the positive plate and AGM prevents shorting from shock and vibration. Sun Xtender is the only battery offering this added layer of protection.
- Sun Xtender® Series batteries ship Hazmat EXEMPT.
Weight LB (KG):
||127 LB / 57.6 KG
20.76" x 8.70" x 9.77"
|Dimensions (+/- 2 mm):
||527mm x 221mm x 248mm
Nominal Capacity Ampere Hours @ 25℉ C (77 ℉) to 1.75 Volts per cell
|1 Hr. Rate
||2 Hr. Rate
||4 Hr. Rate
||8 Hr. Rate
||24 Hr. Rate
||48 Hr. Rate
||72 Hr. Rate
||100 Hr. Rate
||120 Hr. Rate
|Specifications are subject to change without notice. The data/information contained herein has been reviewed & approved for general release on the basis that this document contains no export controlled information.
|Sun Xtender Batteries Specification for the PVX-2120L, Click Here.
|Sun Xtender Batteries Drawings for the PVX-2120L, Click Here.