Sun Xtender PVX-1380T Solar Sealed AGM Deep-Cycle Battery are VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Battery for Off Grid and Grid Tied Systems.
Sustainable, clean renewable energy storage with deep cycle unique high density plate and grid design with PolyGuard protection.
- Superior reliability, power and extended life.
- Copper alloy corrosion free connections allow for maximum conductivity.
- Low impedance design with excellent chage acceptance. There is no current limit with controlled voltage charging.
- Recharge is quick and complete in a minimum of time.
- Maintenance free design means no no spilling or spewing, no watering.
- Operate upright, on its side or on its end.
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install. Sun Xtender Batteries ship Hazmat EXEMPT.
Weight LB (KG):
||51 LB / 23.2 KG
10.21" x 6.60" x 8.92"
|Dimensions (+/- 2 mm):
||259mm x 168mm x 227mm
Nominal Capacity Ampere Hours @ 25℉ C (77 ℉) to 1.75 Volts per cell
|1 Hr. Rate
||2 Hr. Rate
||4 Hr. Rate
||8 Hr. Rate
||24 Hr. Rate
||48 Hr. Rate
||72 Hr. Rate
||100 Hr. Rate
||120 Hr. Rate
|Specifications are subject to change without notice. The data/information contained herein has been reviewed & approved for general release on the basis that this document contains no export controlled information.
|Sun Xtender Batteries Specification for the PVX-1380T, Click Here.
|Sun Xtender Batteries Drawings for the PVX-1380T, Click Here.