Sun Xtender PVX-1080T Solar Sealed AGM Deep-Cycle Battery has a handle for easy transport. PVX-1040HT are VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Battery for Off Grid and Grid Tied Systems. The most common applications are Solar Battery Energy Storage for Street & Bus Stop Lighting, back up power Cathodic Protection, Solar Energy Grid Tied & Off Grid Homes, 2-Way Radio Repeaters, SCADA, Navigational Aids, Medical Refrigeration Clinics & Power for Remote Areas / Developing Nations.
Concorde’s advanced AGM designs out-perform flooded (wet), gel and other AGM brands – And here’s why:
- VRLA - Valve Regulated Lead Acid construction.
- Maintenance Free – Never requires water replenishment – ever.
- Non-spillable - can be used upright, on its end or side.
- Deep Cycle – Unique high density plate technology provides superior reliability, power & extended life cycle.
- Pure Lead-Calcium Grids –Thicker plates than the industry standard for longer life and power.
- Proprietary PolyGuard® Microporous Polyethylene Separators are used around the positive plate & AGM to prevent shorting from shock and vibration. Sun Xtender is the only manufacturer providing this added layer of protection.
- Low impedance design facilitates excellent charge acceptance.
- No current limit with controlled voltage charging. Recharge is quick and complete in a minimum of time.
- Shockproof copolymer polypropylene high impact reinforced case restrains from bulging.
- Copper Alloy Terminals are corrosion free and allow for maximum conductivity.
- Sun Xtender AGM designs produce higher rates of discharge over flooded & gel designs.
- Sun Xtender products are fully charged at the factory, ready to install upon delivery and transport Hazmat Exempt via land, air or sea.
Weight LB (KG):
||65 LB / 29.5 KG
12.9" x 6.75" x 8.96"
|Dimensions (+/- 2 mm):
||328mm x 172mm x 228mm
Nominal Capacity Ampere Hours @ 25℉ C (77 ℉) to 1.75 Volts per cell
|1 Hr. Rate
||2 Hr. Rate
||4 Hr. Rate
||8 Hr. Rate
||24 Hr. Rate
||48 Hr. Rate
||72 Hr. Rate
||100 Hr. Rate
||120 Hr. Rate
|Specifications are subject to change without notice. The data/information contained herein has been reviewed & approved for general release on the basis that this document contains no export controlled information.
|Sun Xtender Batteries Specification for the PVX-1080HT, Click Here.
|Sun Xtender Batteries Drawings for the PVX-1080HT, Click Here.